Product attachmentsIl n'y a pas de pièces jointes pour le moment. Revenez bientôt pour les mises à jour
Détails du produit
- 16x Neutrik Ethernet inputs or outputs
- 4x Multi-mode twin-core LC optical ports, two as master inputs or outputs and the others as backup
- Dual redundant power supplies, more stable and reliable
- 2 types of power connectors (3-pin power socket and PowerCON), satisfying different customer needs
- 2 types of control ports (type-B USB and Ethernet), more flexible and convenient to connect a control computer ù
- Various indicators on the front panel to show device status clearly
Input and Output
- 4x optical ports for data input or output
- OPT1 corresponds to Ethernet ports 1–8 and OPT2 corresponds to Ethernet ports 9–16.
- OPT3 is the backup of OPT1 and OPT4 is the backup of OPT2.
- Description of the optical module: - Installed at the factory, hot pluggable - Transmission rate: 9.95 Gb/s to 11.3 Gb/s - Wavelength: 850 nm - Transmission distance: 300 m
- Optical fiber selection: - Model: OM3/OM4 - Transmission mode: Multi-mode twin-core - Cable diameter: 50/125 µm - Connector type: LC - Insertion loss: ≤ 0.2 dB - Return loss: ≥ 45 dB
- 16x Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet ports for data input or output
- Ethernet port for control computer connection
- Type-B USB port for control computer connection, not for cascading
- AC 100- 240V~50/60 Hz Power input connectors, including a 3-pin power socket and a PowerCON socket For the PowerCON connector, users are not allowed to plug in hot.
More.. Show less