AirDMX in a compact format, for easy and fast lighting signal connection. Wireless DMX transmitter or receiver box. Receive and transmit 512 DMX channels via Wi-Fi on 7 frequencies. The airBOX-ER1 allows to transmit or receive the airDMX signal. As soon as it detects an incoming DMX wired signal the airBOX-ER1 automatically transmits it as a Wi-Fi DMX signal. The removable attachment system allows to easily install the airBOX-ER1 on a wall or on any suitable structure. The power socket can be used to link the airBOX-ER1 to other DMX projectors, or with both DMX and power connections.
- AirDMX Wi-Fi transmitter or receiver via 7 frequencies: average range of 100 m in open space*; frequency range: 2.400-2.483 GHz ISM.
- Select button with a tricolor light indicator
- 7 different channels allowing you to create several projector groups
- Power supply: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Input/output power socket (up to 10 devices linked together for a maximum of 10 A)
- DMX input/output
- Maximum transmitting power : 20 dBm/100 m W
- Receiving sensitivity: -94 dBm
- Metal housing
- Removable square edge to fix it on walls or on any suitable structure.
- Measurements: 165 x 120 x 53 mm
- Net weight: 0.5 kg
*Non-contractual information, may differ due to use conditions.