Thanks to their structure, the platforms can be installed both outdoors and indoors. The top of the platform is made of waterproof plywood with an anti-slip layer.
Compatible with 3 types of feet
The platforms can be supported by round, square or telescopic legs that allow the height of the platform to be adjusted smoothly and precisely. Rubber feet on the platforms ensure stability.
In accordance with standard NF E85-015 :
- A maximum height of 150 cm is authorized
- A handrail must be installed if the height to be climbed is greater than 50 cm.
These provisions are not exhaustive. For other requirements, please obtain the standard mentioned above.
Pay attention to the ground capicity:
- A loose floor can be detrimental to the safety of the installation.
- Please distribute the loads evenly over the entire surface of the platform.
About handrails and stairs :
- A handrail must be installed as soon as the fall height is over 50 cm.
- A staircase up to 120 cm wide must have at least one handrail.
Fire resistance :
- Fire resistance class: Bfl-S1 (corresponds to French class M1).
- It complies with the European standard EN13501-1+A1:2010.
Water resistant :
- The top is made of birch multi-ply plywood with a film underneath and a non-slip coating on the top.
- It is designed to withstand water splashes, i.e. occasional rain.
- It should not be immersed and installed over a long period of time or stored outside as this may cause it to swell and reduce its load-bearing capacity.