CueCore2 is a compact lighting controller designed for architectural and architainment installations, performance spaces, facade lighting, museums, churches, cruise ships, exhibition stands, shopping centres, hotels and restaurants, nightclubs, gardens and lounges.
Built for continuous operation, the CueCore2 has no moving parts; the unit is completely solid state and achieves a remarkable level of reliability that allows lighting designers to "set and forget it". Although it comes bundled with various supporting software tools, once programmed CueCore2 can operate completely autonomously. It will reproduce light shows, static scenes and dynamic effects across its 2 x DMX-512 universes.
The unit can be programmed to respond to a variety of incoming protocols and programmed for actions to be performed at certain times or days. First of all, the CueCore2 is a lighting controller. Featuring six independent playbacks, CueCore2 can manage lighting in multiple zones with HTP / LTP priority. Light shows designed on third-party consoles can be easily recorded within CueCore2. Recording of external shows can be done via DMX, Art-Net or sACN.
CueCore2 also offers an impressive collection of protocols, from typical lighting protocols such as DMX-512, Art-Net, sACN and KiNet, to protocols that allow you to interact with any type of non-lighting equipment such as GPI, MIDI, UDP , TCP and OSC. It also supports Time Code protocols such as SMPTE and MTC.
CueCore2 autonomous behavior can be customized through flexible programming that allows you to automate show playback. You can define triggers based on any incoming protocol and convert signals from one protocol to another. A grid of multiple CueCores, all networked, meets the capacity required by large lighting systems. CueCore2 features a fluent Master/Slave protocol for synchronizing multiple units.
The CueCore2 is the signature member of a product family that includes:
- DaliCore, for DALI control
- The IoCore, for additional GPI, GPO and RS-232 ports
- The B-Station, a wall-mount button panel
- Kiosc Touch, a wall-mount touch screen featuring a customisable dashboard
- DIN rail DMX tools like the RdmSplitter and DmxMerger
- Art-Net & sACN (IN and OUT)
- 2 x DMX-512 opto-isolated (IN or OUT)
- KiNet (OUT)
- MIDI, MSC & MMC
- OSC & UDP (IN and OUT)
- TCP triggers (IN)
- GPI port with 4 contact-closures or 0 - 10 V inputs
- On-board lighting controller with 6 independent playbacks
- DMX, Art-Net and sACN show recorder
- Scheduling with real-time clock, weekdays and sunrise / sunset
- NTP time synchronisation
- SMPTE, MTC and Art-Net Time Code slave
- Show control function (connect any input to any output)
- Master/slave protocol for synchronising multiple units
- Compatible with Kiosc
- Desktop or DIN Rail mounted
- Kensington lock